Julian Bowen Wyoming Bunk Beds
The high quality Wyoming Bunk Bed offers your children all the comfort with sprung slatted bed bases & protection they require for a great night’s sleep!
Made from solid pine and finished in an antique lacquer, this bed offers a smart, crisp design with a sturdy construction.
We recommend that you do not split your Wyoming bunk bed into 2 separate single beds but it is possible to do so for added flexibility.
Found something from another range? You can mix & match this product with other pieces of bedroom furniture from our Kendal or Pickwick range.
Your child’s new bed is supplied flat packed for easy home assembly OR you can choose to have assembly on the day of delivery. If you have purchased any other items of furniture please call or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an assembly price on your new bedroom set.
- Wyoming Bunk Bed dimensions: W 100cm x L 203 x H 150cm.
- Bunk Bed requires a 90 x 190 (cm) mattresses. Maximum depth of top mattress is 17cm
- Suitable for children of the ages 2+ (Top Bunk Ages 6+)
- Free delivery to Room of Choice
- Delivery Estimation: Between 7 & 10 days.
We Also Recommend